It’s your choice how to use these two precious commodities.
How you choose to spend the last eight weeks of 2018 is your choice. It’s no one else’s choice but yours. Yours alone.
- You can’t blame a politician.
- You can’t blame your boss.
- You can’t blame your family or friends.
What you choose to spend your time and energy is your choice. Will you take ownership and responsibility in how you use these two precious commodities?
If you were to end 2018 on a high note, what two activities will you accomplish or put into motion by then? There is still 56 days left until the end of the year. That’s 1344 hours. That’s a lot of time to achieve a goal.
It’s time to take ownership of your time and energy.
- You choose your attitude.
- You choose what foods you consume and drink.
- You choose the people you associate with.
- You choose whether to engage in distracting activities or not.
- You choose whether to exercise or not.
- You choose how you treat others.
- You choose how you treat yourself.
What will you propel forward in your career, life, and relationships over the next 1344 hours?
The choice is yours.
Chief Energy Officer
© Courageous Path LLC
P.S. Need clarity on what will propel you forward? Reach out to me and we will set-up 30 minutes to get you over this hump. This is not a sales call. It’s my gift to you.
A special announcement will be coming your way this upcoming Thursday. Stay tuned!